Sometimes, the Comcast users face Internet connectivity difficulty or device issues. If you are going through the same problem, you can get rid of such problems from your desktop computer or smartphone using the Comcast Business Internet Support Tool.
For this, you have to access the tool from your Comcast account and you will be asked a few question related to the occurring issue. After that, you'll be able to resolve the Internet connection issue straight from your system, either a computer or cell phone.
To do so, follow the below-mentioned step-by-step instructions:
- At first, log in to your Comcast My Account.
- Go to the Internet menu and select the 'Troubleshoot' option.
- Begin troubleshooting the issue by selecting the 'Get Started' option.
Note: In case, there is a service outage, you will get a notification and will not be able to continue with the troubleshooting.
- Now, you have to identify the device with which you are having issues and select the 'Continue' option to proceed.
Note: For those who have single Comcast device, it will be selected automatically, therefore, they will not see this step.
- You will see a series of questions that you have to answer to diagnose the Internet connectivity problem.
- After the resolution of the issue, you will get a confirmation message. Exit the tool by selecting 'I'm done' option.
In case, your problem is not resolved and you are still facing Comcast Internet connectivity problem, contact the Comcast customer service for instant assistance.
- Troubleshooting Comcast Internet Connection With Xfinity My Account App
- How To Troubleshoot Problems With Cordless Comcast Digital Phone?
- Quick Fix to Comcast Cable TV Signal Problem